Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just call me TOW-mater ;)

Well, since most of you have had the college experience, then I'm sure you know about the whole parking issue. I'm taking a mid-semester class (tennis) and it's clear at the Notorium Shell, which is back behind the coliseum. Kevin has been letting me drive his car because I have class downtown and have 40 minutes to make it to Evansdale campus. I haven't had any problems parking it at McDonald's across this street from my dorm until I have to go pick Kevin up from work at 3:45. Needless to say, my luck ran out. I parked his car at 2:00 and when I went to go get it I looked out the window to make sure it was there, and it wasn't. I was hysterical and freaking out. I called him crying and my mom crying. I just couldnt believe this happened. His dad had to pick him up from work and then me to go get his car. Luckily I had the money to pay the towing bill, but it was supposed to be used for my security deposite for my apartment for next year. I got it payed, and my mom took care of what I needed to pay the money for my apartment. Honestly, I believe God was right there making sure everything was ok in the end. I'm still upset about it, and I no longer have a way to class, except for walking and hoping that I make it to class on time. So, the past few days have been pretty interesting. I will never park at a fast food joint when I'm not eating there. I definitly learned my lesson. I was born with bad luck! HAHAA ;)

--This is for you, Matthew. I know you love Pat White. This was taken at my first WVU football game this fall. It was pretty exciting, and very hot for me. I got a sunburn on my legs from this game.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed...parking at WVU is AWEFUL! Sorry you got TOW-matered :/ But, like Justin T. @ Mickey D's, I'm LOVIN' it! Your blog, that is ;) Seriously...add pics to every post...gives it flavah. If you keep it up, I swear you will be addicted, and you will LOVE looking back on your memories, especially since you are so young now :) LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks ;) ...these pics are from the beginning of the year. I've been trying to keep up with taking pics, but so much happens all the time lol, but yes it will be nice, and nice for you guys to keep up with everything and my family in SC as well. love you too ;)

    ReplyDelete