Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to the world of blogging ;)

Hello family & friends ;)

So, as you all know I am a college girl now, and have been since August 2008. I decided that so much can happen in one day, & I don't normally get the chance to talk to everyone, so I'm going to hopefully take some time every day to fill you in on what's going on in my life, & what's happening in the college world. I miss you guys, & hope to see you soon.


P.S. I only have 12 more college school days left of my first year of college. I'll be returning back to Clarksburg most likely May 6th.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Btw, you can get rid of the 10" white space at the end of this post, if you click on "edit posts" and go to the bottom of it and delete all of the space :) But, then again, maybe you wanted all of that white space :P If that's the case, then it looks just lovely...perfect actually :)

    ReplyDelete