Monday, April 20, 2009

I love College

Soooo, my walk to the coliseum wasn't too bad. I actually found out that there is a bus that takes you from engineering to the coliseum, so it makes the walk a little easier. Although, today was awful because of the rain. My whole backside was soaked! I was dreading walking back to my dorm, but thankfully Jessica offered me a ride. She kind of owed me since I gave her a ride last week before I got Kevin's car towed (lol). Kevin and I were going to go fishing today at Mason lake, but the rain ruined everything. Kev just bought me this pink fishing pole that lights up, so I'm pretty excited to catch a big fish with it ;) ..Nothing much really happened today other than class & Tori came over to watch the Hills. Other than that, I have just been working on homework, and studying for my SOWK test on Thursday. I got a C- on my last test ;( so I'm hoping for an A on this one. I have an A right now in the class, so I shouldn't be too worried about this test, but I don't want to take any chances. I only have this week of classes, dead week, and then my two finals on the 5th and I'm DONE! I can't believe I'm almost done with my first year of college. It has been a bumpy ride, but completely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Read it. Love it. Sorry you got rained on :( But happy you are almost done with your first year already! :)

    ReplyDelete