Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello Old Friend, it's been a while...

So, dinner last night was interesting. It was good seeing old friends, and catching up. It's crazy how slowly you the past repeats itself. Having dinner with the GANG again was like we had never been separated for a year. Everyone was pretty much the same. Andrew & Mark still crazy as ever & lovable ;) The girls still being loud & talking about all our old crazy times. I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends. It is so nice to know that no matter where life takes, it always brings you back to the people who were there first, & the ones who will always be there in the end. Mark & Dane are both leaving for Iraq in about 16 days. I can just remember meeting both of them for the first time, & I never would have thought I would be saying good bye to them. I just pray & hope that it won't be the last, but what ever happens........it's all in God's hands now & I trust him.


I thought that I would love this whole living on my own apartment thing, but between my mom & grandpa, I don't know how much more I can take. I love them, but they over think things to much. I just want to get everything I need & not worry about it anymore. There is so much I need, but I have so much already. I am so thankful to have wonderful, & generous giving people in my life. I have felt so blessed with everything I have been given already. I feel like I'm really growing up, but a part of me still wants to cut loose & just be a teenager while I am still considered one. It's hard to believe I will be 19 in less than a month, let alone next year when I will be 20. I love my life though. No matter how stressful, crazy, & chaotic it may be ...it's my life & I wouldn't trade it for the world.

-All is love ;)

2 comments:

  1. Though I know it is tempting to buy so much because you want to make your apt. look great, remember that you will eventually have to RE-PACK all of it and move again (not fun!) AND your decorating style will change on a yearly basis in college. A word from the wise...less is more, trust me. Ever think of buying a small trailer and then selling it, when you've graduated? That's what my friends did, and it was a GREAT investment...no $ wasted on rent. Just a thought, if it's possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked into, but I would have to find a roommate to help pay for bills and lot rent. I will be living in this apartment for next 3 yrs, so the next time I move it will be into my own house.

    ReplyDelete